SAFETY AND SECURITY
Safety features incorporated through a comprehensive Analysis OF THE DESIGN that identifies measures for Crime Prevention, property and personal protection.
Some of which include:
- Electronic key-fob controlled access at all building entry points.
- Controlled underground parkade with secured entry gates, ample lighting and closed circuit camera.
- Building entry equipped with enter phone and closed circuit camera.
- Restricted elevator access to each floor allowing only residents of that floor, guests and management to enter.
- Solid suite entry door with anodized lock set and peep hole.
- State-of-the-art smoke detectors in every suite.
- On Site management offering 24/7 emergency response.