Features & Finishes
WE'VE DEFINED BRANDON'S BEST CONDOMINIUM VALUE WITH AN EXCEPTIONAL LIST OF FEATURES & FINISHES. AT THE WOODS, COMFORT AND EASE OF LIVING ARE BUILT INTO EVERY SUITE
A SIGNATURE HOME
- Enter your home through a substantial, contemporary solid wood door, richly stained and outfitted with polished chrome hardware.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Light and Dark. Casual Comfort featuring Shaker-style cabinets or the more contemporary Global Modern with sleek Euro-styled cabinets
- Attractive, yet practical open concept floor plans
- Select units are customizable (pre purchase) to make a larger living space or an extra bedroom / suite
- Expansive windows create bright interiors
- Venetian blind window coverings on all exterior windows
- Laminate wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Carpeted bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Slip outside your home via sliding or swinging patio doors and step onto an expansive covered balcony, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Overweight ceilings, 9 foot on 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors
- 4th floor select units have 13 foot ceilings in living/dining room (AO)
- 3-1/2" baseboards throughout
- Full size stacking washer and dryer
- Amenities including: Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, shower/change rooms, exercise/yoga room, meeting room, business workspace, entertainment room and media room, workshop, pet wash, car wash, guest suites, large green space with play ground.
- Bathrooms and ensuites are rich in design details, including oversized vanity mirrors beautifully lit with recessed lighting.
- Floating laminate vanity complete with soft-close drawers and with polished chrome pulls for maximum organization and convenience
- LED under-vanity lighting
- Polished solid quartz countertop and porcelain tile floor
- Deep soaker tub with integral skirt and full-height stacked porcelain tile tub surround
- Polished chrome hardware including rain shower head and single-lever faucets
- High efficiency dual-flush toilets
- Pedestrian friendly community with groceries and numerous other amenities and services less than 5 minutes away from just outside your door
- Future friendly technology ready including Multi port and CAT5e wiring aswell as multiple pre-wired connections for high-speed cable, telephone and Internet
- Ample underground visitor parking.
- Innovative contemporary design.
- Oversized, expansive low-E windows bathe homes in sunlight, fresh air and views all while being energy efficient and allowing for a comfortable interior temperature.
- Quality materials, both traditional and contemporary, with hardi panel siding, and select stonework,
- Underground heated, secure parking (AO)
- Park complete with outdoor barbecue area, playground, outdoor fitness area, garden plots, open lawn space,
- Contact our sales team and find out how you can customize your new home to perfectly fit your lifestyle. Please see our CONTACT page to connect with our sales team.
- kitchens exude modern elegance and features smooth stone counter tops and a full-height back splash of glass tile.
- Stylish and contemporary flat- panel / shaker custom cabinetry is complemented with designer-selected polished chrome pulls on lower cabinets.
- Thoughtful, well-designed details are part of every kitchen at The WOODS, including soft-close cabinet hardware, sleek under cabinet led lighting and built-in recycling station.
- Open-concept kitchens with premium stainless steel appliance package:
- French Door Counter-Depth refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer, internal water filtration system, and external ice maker and water dispenser (SU)
- Slide-in self-cleaning convection range with warming drawer (SU)
- Over the range microwave with integrated hood fan
- Classic Series tall tub dishwasher with sleek, fully integrated console design and adjustable upper rack
- Full bodied, large-format porcelain tile flooring gives each home a stylish and dramatic look.
- Under-mounted double sinks in stainless steel and a sophisticated
single lever faucet with telescopic vegetable spray make cooking
and clean up even easier.
- Improved indoor air quality thanks to low VOC paints and flooring throughout
- Smart Location: pedestrian-friendly community with easy access to transit; efficient site-planning for open concept housing; and a diverse range of floor plan types
- Water conservation: low-flow toilets, shower heads and faucet aerators
- Energy conservation: high-efficiency hot water system; energy-efficient common area lighting; Energy Star® windows, refrigerator, dishwasher and clothes washer; and solid 2x6 insulated exterior walls.
- Emissions reduction: pre-wired location in the underground parkade for electrical and hybrid vehicle charging station (option)
- Recycling program: recycling facilities for residents, Keep The WOODS green
- Green construction practices
- Extra-green efforts: native plantings to reduce the need for pesticides and fertilizers; erosion control and vegetation safeguards; soil control and bulk excavating to reduce site disturbance; and environmental workshops with trades and suppliers
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy the added security and service of an on-site resident manager.
- Secure, well-lit underground parkade, fob-only access
- Fob-only access lobby and common areas plus enter phone with securitycamera at lobby and visitor parking entrances
- Security proximity readers protect The WOODS main entry points such as
parkade entries, lobbies and other key locations.
- Digital recording cameras are in the parkade and lobby and other select common areas.
- Storage lockers and car wash station at the parking level
- Secure bicycle storage rooms
- The elevator has secure lock-off control access to each floor; residents can only stop on their own floors, the ground floor level and parking floors.
- State-of-the art fire protection hard wired smoke detectors in every home and common areas
- After-sales care by Evergreen’s dedicated Customer Service team.
- Comprehensive 2/5/10 new home warranty including 2 years for materials, 5 years for building envelope and 10 years for Structure
THE BUILDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES SHOULD THEY BE NECESSARY.