TERMS & CONDITIONS
TO USE THIS SITE YOU SHOULD READ AND FULLY AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO PROCEED TO USE THIS WEB SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND FULLY ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE RESERVED FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR MINORS WHO HAVE PARENTAL CONSENT TO USE THIS WEB SITE.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
- Cracking or hacking means the circumvention of user authentication or security of any host, network, web server or account.
- Denial of service attacks means interference with the Service to any user, host or network.
- Service means providing to the Customer access to data and information transmitted by The WOODS Developments and its suppliers over the Internet via this web site, www.liveatthewoods.ca
- Trade marks means the word or mark "The WOODS Developments", however represented, including stylised representations, all associated logos and symbols, and combinations of the foregoing with another word or mark, used on this site, that are the trade marks of The WOODS Developments or any of its associated companies.
2. Service Obligation
2.1 The WOODS Developments and its suppliers will not be liable for any loss of data or information resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries or service interruptions caused by events beyond the control of The WOODS Developments, its suppliers, or by errors or omissions of the Customer. The WOODS Developments and its suppliers specifically exclude any representation or warranty that:
a) the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free,
b) defects will be corrected
c) the Service, or the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components, and is not to be liable for any action you take in reliance upon such information or the Service.
2.2 In no circumstances whatsoever will The WOODS Developments be liable for direct, indirect, special, punitive, economic or consequential loss, to the extent permitted by law, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Service, this web site or related web sites or otherwise howsoever arising whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
3. Improper Use and Liabilities
3.1 The Customer acknowledges that it may only use the Service for lawful purposes. The Customer warrants that he, she or it:
a) will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, reproduce, license, create derivative works from, assign, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or via the web site;
b) will not (or will not authorize or permit any other party to) use the Service or The WOODS Developments telecommunications network to receive or transmit material which is in violation of any law or regulation, which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright), or otherwise unlawful;
c) will not perform or permit performance of any activity, such as cracking or hacking, nor perform or permit performance of denial of service attacks. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
3.2 The Customer agrees to fully indemnify and to hold The WOODS Developments harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from the use of the Service or The WOODS Developments telecommunications network and the Internet by the Customer and in respect of all losses occurring there from.